Friday, April 6, 2018

The Stitch Comes Out


It is Friday and things are going pretty well.  My left eye is hurting because Farhi took the stitch out, but my right eye, done yesterday is doing very well, with vision of 20/25.   I drove over to her office with both eyes working well but the rest of the day it was somewhat painful, although I took a 25 minute walk and then went off fishing, stopping at three spots on Craig Creek, and catching one chub at the last spot where the road comes right down to the river.  I have not heard from anyone at St. Mary’s so I am not planning to sing this weekend.  I did practice my scales and my jazz songs and that was good.  I talked to my sister Judy and to Gloria and that was fun.  I think I may be getting a cold but we’ll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment