Friday, April 13, 2018

8 fish at Trail's End


Friday turned out to be a pretty relaxed day.  I did part of my knee exercises early on and then I headed to Dick’s to get my reel filled with new 4 pound test line.  I then went to Walmart to get my prograf, which was completely out.  Then it was time to head out toward Walker Creek, where I fished at a spot just off route 100 with no luck, then at the bridge at White Gate, again no luck, and then 8 fish, including a couple of decent bass, at Trail’s edge.  I fished a new spot and it was terrific fishing.  I drove back, took a nap then headed to Heather and parked near my old apartment and rode my bike for 40 minutes.  It was a lovely evening and then I headed back home.  I did my letter to the Pope but I think I will send it to the bishop instead.  I did a little reading but this past week wiped me out.  Maddie did respond to my poem, calling it beautiful but she suggested it might work better as a prose poem.  It was a pretty lazy day but I hope tomorrow will be a little more energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment