Saturday, April 7, 2018

A Cold Snowy Day


It is Saturday and I am having a pretty good day.  I did my knee exercises, and rode my bike for 30 minutes, did my weights but no yoga because of having the eye surgery on Thursday.  My left eye with the stitch taken out was hurting some in the morning but I had Elizabeth put some antibiotic in four times and I felt much better tonight.  I played some piano and may play a few songs later.  I did head over to Holy Spirit and I went to confession.  I felt good about that and prayed a rosary afterwards.  I then went to Walmart and got some groceries and I ran into Bettyanne and Stephan and they were surprised that Beth hadn’t sent me the music.   I told them I was upset about it but that I wasn’t coming tomorrow since I didn’t get any music.  I thanked Stephan for being so kind to me.  When I got back home I watched the end of the third round of the Masters and that was interesting, with Rory McIIroy three shots behind Patrick Reed.  I didn’t seem to get a cold so that was very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment