Sunday, April 22, 2018

Two Good Days


A great Saturday.  I did my knee exercises and then some of my shoulder exercises.  Then I washed the dishes and cleaned around the house.  I finished my schoolwork, and sang the songs for tomorrow.  Then I decided to head off for a travel day.  I drove out Craig Creek, fishing at two spots and getting one fish at my favorite spot.  Then I kept going and ended up driving along 311 to New Castle then I kept going and went over Potts Mountain (I could see the Blue Ridge from the top) and on to paint bank.  There I took a nap, then drove along Potts Creek and fished it at one spot where it open to fishing.  I drove on to Big Stony and stopped to ride my bike up to Glen Alton for 40 minutes, then I headed back home to watch a few episodes of Game of Thrones before bed.
Sunday was also very good.  I did my knee exercises, showered and headed off to sing at St. Mary’s.  I sang okay and I felt good singing again.  I then went for a walk with Rob, then headed off to fish at Eggleston.  I saw lots of wildflowers, common and star chickweed, purple dead nettle, violets of white, yellow, and bluish, spring beauties, field mustard, ragwort, cut leaved toothwort, ground ivy, coltsfoot, redbuds, and several others.  I fished at Eggleston without a hit (the river was a couple of feet high) and then I fished on Big Rock road, then headed back to Tech for a 40 minute bike trip, half outside and half inside.  Then it was time to head home to watch the end of the Bucks / Celtics game then the end of the Raptors and Washington game and now I am doing my shoulder exercises and watching the Cleveland game.

No comments:

Post a Comment