Monday, March 12, 2018

Things remain decent


Friday was an okay day although I ended up getting a little anxious in the afternoon and had to take half a valium.  I did go for a ride over at Tech even though it was 41 degrees.  I wore my knee braces and they helped.

Saturday was a very decent day with no anxiety because I kept busy.  I was able to do some of my knee exercises with the braces on, and later I went riding over at Tech (staying on flat ground} and that felt good.  I worked on my poem for Beth and enjoyed watching Tiger Woods play his entire round.  I did some straightening around the house and played some piano and sang my jazz songs.

Sunday turned out well and the singing in church went very well.  I seemed able to stay in tune and I really enjoyed listening to Beth even though she was very tired.  She really has a lovely vibrato.  I went for a walk with Rob at 3:45 on the Tom’s Creek trail and then went home to watch Tiger finish second in the Valspar Championship.   The fans at the course loved his play and I hope it bodes well for the Masters in a few weeks.  Snow tomorrow so I don’t know if we will have class tomorrow.   



No comments:

Post a Comment