Friday, June 25, 2010

I did more work on the truck and I installed a reading light for the trip. I used the old LED light and fashioned a frame for it so it will aim down at a book. I watched the end of that amazing tennis match and Isner won 70-68. I never watch tennis but that was a tremendous effort by both players.

I am writing this on my new computer, which is another Think Pad so I am pretty comfortable with it already. Windows 7 seems okay but since I just need very basic stuff it is a bit much for me. I’ll bet I don’t use 1 percent of the features.

My copperhead poem is coming along nicely and I want to finish it in the next few days. Then I want to start on another essay, one about handicaps such as in golf. Jeff says a victory with a handicap is not really a victory, but I differ and it should be interesting developing my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment