Friday, June 25, 2010

I had to resolve a couple of problems with my computer and the help desk at RU displayed their usual expertise. The battery on my new machine is supposed to last over eight hours, and that will be great on my summer trip out west. My old computer battery was down to about an hour.
I decided to head for my favorite spot on Wolf creek and it turned out to be a fine decision. I fished a couple of hundred yards and caught three rainbows and three redeye bass. It was a lovely evening.
I have been looking into going to Europe next summer and there is one 35 day cruise that starts and ends in Boston that sounds very appealing. If I do that then I won’t have to worry about any other travel arrangements and my stuff will be in one room the whole time. I love to plan so I will think some more on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment