Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The fall wildflowers are a lot of fun to study. I have identified at least twenty and a couple still have me baffled. I have been walking regularly in the morning and it is such a joy to be in such a lovely spot.
My teaching is going well, and I think I have gotten the Literature and the Environment course back on track. My other courses are going quite well, so that always makes me feel better.
Rob Solomon and I took a second walk to Deerfield and we identified perhaps twenty plants, including mistflower and New York Ironweed. It is very near his house and the flora is much more interesting than in his neighborhood.
Justin won’t be able to play this weekend so I won’t be performing till next week. In our lesson today we worked mainly on new stuff.
The woman I e-mailed didn’t respond so I will wait till another promising candidate appears. I am really in no rush, as my life is reasonably calm and very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment