Friday, September 17, 2010

The road looks good and today I scraped it a bit, and added another water bar where Ronnie finished ditching the road. I rebuilt the other two and took the tractor up to the orchard and cleared the last space around the perimeter so now I can run the lawn tractor around the whole orchard. I also seeded the new spot so I should have grass there soon after we get some rain. It does look rather nice.
Nothing new on Match.com but I certainly am not in a hurry to meet anyone. If the right person comes up, then I will contact them.
The house is in very good shape right now and I want to treat the small shed with Thompson’s when I get a chance. Every time I take a walk I find something else to do.
The wildflowers are still quite lovely, with New York Ironweed, mistflower, white snakeroot, great lobelia, orange touch me not, round leaved white aster and several goldenrods to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment