Friday, September 10, 2010

Ronnie has started work on the road and it looks much better already. If we get a lot of snow, I shouldn’t have a lot of trouble getting up to the house.
I did some cleaning in the orchard shed, and I found a black widow spider with web right by the doorway. I don’t mind black widows (one lived in my outhouse many years ago, and I did examine things a bit before I sat down) so I left it alone.
I cleared up by the solar panels and after I spent a good hour up there, I got over 5 kilowatts in for the day, up from 4. That is a big difference and may mean I can keep the refrigerator going for an extra month.
I started clearing the stuff left from the hot tub. I removed the piping and cut out the holes into even rectangles, easier to match. I have to put some plywood pieces underneath so the flooring pieces will have some support.
My greenhouse is going very well, and the peas are over four inches tall. I took out the tomato and bean plants and I will put in some more things this weekend.
My classes continue to go well, and I want to keep them going smoothly. Usually I will get one or two disruptive students but so far things are calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment