Friday, September 24, 2010

I have had to take a break from golf because my left shoulder is killing me. I hurt it fixing the holes in the porch from the hot tub and it isn’t healing. Jeff, the massage therapist, worked on it and that helped but I really strained something in the shoulder so rest it is.
I have put in my research grant proposal for Freda Creek but I don’t have any great hopes. I didn’t get one last year and my proposal is the same.
I keep hiking every morning and that is a great joy. It is almost October and today will be 95. We really need rain or the leaves are just going to turn brown.
A couple of days ago a pack of coyotes woke me just at dawn and they seemed to be right outside the window. They make quite a racket but it’s their world out there so I will just enjoy the wildness.
My solar is still working very well, with sunny days producing from 3.5 to 5 kilowatts and my usage is between 1.8 and 2.5 kilowatts.

No comments:

Post a Comment