Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things are going very well even though my shoulder is slow to heal.
I did a very good performance at Gillie’s on Friday, and it was fun to play with Bobby the bassist. I haven’t played with him in a year or so and it makes it much easier for me since he keeps a steady rhythm going. My solo on Black Coffee was my best ever, and the overall audience reaction was first rate, lots of clapping.
I finished staining the entire back porch, just before the wonderful rains that came today.
I also took some of the runners from the strawberries and planted them in the one remaining box. I hope they take. I also cleaned out the greenhouse and did some cleaning up in the cabin.
I went to see Maddie Gallo perform at the Chilhowie marching band competition and it was a lot of fun. She was very good and her band won all the awards.
I e-mailed the vet up in Rocky Mount, but I almost wonder why I want to be involved with someone. I do like living by myself and I am not sure I would be a good partner right now.
I survived another blood test and flu shot and I am not too worried about the results since I am feeling so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment