Friday, April 22, 2011

Things are busy but well. The spring flowers are all over the place with new ones like wild geranium and fire pinks coming on.
I had a nice walk on Wednesday with Rob by Deercroft and while we saw lots of wildflowers (spring beauties, golden ragwort, chickweed, and about a dozen others), it wasn’t close to Wildwood.
I have finally gotten the galleys from Finishing Line and I will get to them next week.
My summer school class is holding at 16 so I will get paid in full.
I haven’t heard from Jeff and I hope Benjamin is okay. Jeff thinks it is a diet problem but Rob doesn’t.
My semester is still going well and I will be done in less than two weeks.
I went fishing yesterday on little walker and got one small redeye on a Mepps spinner. My line was getting tangled so I am going to replace it today. I may go biking and fishing on the new river trail tomorrow if the weather is okay.
Even though I have stopped performing I am playing a lot at home and learning new pieces.
I ate some broccoli from the greenhouse a couple days ago and today I had a big dish of fresh lettuce. Two of the trays of strawberries seemed to have suffered a shock and I hope they aren’t going to die.
I looked for morels a couple days ago but found none. I think the deer and the turkeys are having a fine time.

No comments:

Post a Comment