Friday, April 8, 2011

Today turned out very well. Rob put me on a steroid inhaler last night and I slept very well, almost until 9 am. I didn’t cough much at all during the day. I marked up some of the endless rewrites of the poems, practiced my sax, and then headed off to play nine holes of golf.
I shot a 47 on the front nine despite being rained on for the last three holes.
I then did more grading and headed home to watch the Masters. It looked grim for Tiger through the early holes but he had a fabulous back nine (31) with some amazing shots. He is tied for third and tomorrow should be very interesting.
I practiced some more, did my yoga and weights and then took a short walk because storms were coming in and I got back to the house just in time.
I built one of the new windows out of hardware cloth and it is working well, no squirrels.
Justin Craig has paid me back the money I had forgiven, but I am going to use it. I have had a lot of medical expenses and other costs and I am sure my truck is going to need some work shortly. I may send him some money back but I am not sure.
I e-mailed a woman on Match and I’ll see if she responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment