Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things are going well but very busy. I finished with the Coleman awards and now all I have to do is mc the reading on Thursday. I graded and graded so this weekend shouldn’t be too bad although I have to represent the department at the open house on Saturday.
The bluebells are almost peaking and the redbuds are coming on strong. Twin leaf is done and so are the bloodroots. Chickweed is out and rue anemone. I went up and looked at the fruit trees by the solar panels and four of them are doing fine. I think I am going to fertilize them and trim around them. No asparagus yet but I am sure by next week.
The mice are back but I went underneath yesterday and completely sealed around all the vents. I hope to trap out the remaining ones and end the infestation. Hard to say.
No response from the woman on match so I will have to keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment