Monday, July 18, 2011

I decided to run down to Charlotte on Saturday early afternoon. I really needed to get out of this area for a couple of days. I took a bike ride at the park I usually go to, and then I walked around before heading to dinner. I stayed at the Motel 6 at Carowinds and in the morning I stopped and walked around the Fourth Ward and downtown again. It was a very rewarding visit.
Today I rode my bike for six miles in the Sisson pasture, then I went back to the house and practiced, did yoga and weights and got my stuff ready to send to Whitefish. It seemed to take hours but I finally got pretty much everything together. I drove in to the UPS store and the sax alone would have cost 80 dollars each way so I passed on that. Even without the sax it was 174, which is quite a bit, but I did send a lot of gear, including fishing, camping and all my extra clothes and my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment