Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I was tired yesterday when I got home so I went to bed well before 11. Not surprisingly, I woke at 4:15 and couldn’t go back to sleep so I started my day and just at dawn I sat out on the porch and did my meditation. A cardinal started singing and then stopped and I sat out there waiting for a second bird but none started singing for 20 minutes. I am getting better at sitting still and that is a useful trait as I get older.
I drove into town around 11 after my practicing and yoga and weights and after stopping for a few errands I went to RU and Charley Cosmato, a former student, showed me how to use D2L for putting on outlines and rules.
I then headed off for golf and shot a 48 on the back nine. I played the last two holes from the white tees.
After that I went for a good walk with Rob and now I am almost ready to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment