Monday, January 2, 2012

The new year has come and gone and my writing is going very well. I have basically finished the CEA paper, sent in the Kaaskill Life piece, finished a poem about the easement and I am keeping my blog up to date.
Today is January 2, and I was very tired most of the day, even though I did take a hike to the orchard in the morning (it was just above freezing), did my yoga and weights, rode the stationary bike for 20 minutes, practiced for 20 minutes, and did some things around the house.
Yesterday after Jeff called I drove up to Roanoke and had dinner with Jeff, Rachel and Benjamin. Benjamin was particularly fun and he enjoyed rubbing noses together immensely. Earlier in the day I had gone for a walk with Rob around Pandapus Pond a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment