Sunday, May 29, 2016

closer to getting home

Last night I went over to O’Charley’s and had a nice planked salmon dinner and watched most of the Golden State game, but left midway through the fourth because it looked like the Thunder were in control. When I got back to the room, the game was still on but Golden State was going to win. I did my last set of exercises and then dropped off to sleep but it was a restless night and I ended up using 2 OTC sleeping pills and finally got to sleep and slept till 8. I did my first set of exercises (they certainly hurt a lot), then went down to use the weights (and my arms are getting stronger and stronger) and then Rob called and I drove over for a walk and a good chat. Then his Mom came and we chatted some more and ate some and I finally left after three since Becky hadn’t shown up and I was getting tired. I napped really hard, got up and watched the end of the golf tournament and did my second set of exercises, followed by five sets of weights, and three sets of walking up the stairs. I started practicing but got sleep so I napped again briefly then got up, finished my practicing, showered and headed out to Olive Garden. My knee felt a little better through dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment