Monday, May 30, 2016

Almost home

I slept well again last night and in the morning I did my first set of exercises, then weights and walking. I cleaned up the room a bit, getting ready for tomorrow, and napped some, then went to Applebees for lunch and my knee felt fine during lunch. I drove back to do my second set of exercises, weights and a walk and then I met with Austin McGrady and later his partner Amanda and had a good chat with them. I got a call from another therapist, Sara, and she will be coming out tomorrow to work on my knee. Lou called and he had so much negativity about going home that it bothered me. I later called Cathy about it and then I wrote him an email explaining that I need a lot of positive stuff right now. I finished my practicing and then showered. Another good meal at O’Charley’s and watching a close game between the warriors and the thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment