Wednesday, November 30, 2016

rain but a nice morning hike

Wednesday turned out to be okay. I got a morning hike to the orchard and found that my retirement accounts went up 4.8 K, which was much more (.8) than I expected. I did my exercises, my weights and yoga, and a little bit of cleaning the house. I picked up Maddie around 1 and we had a nice chat on the way to Tech. She is going to stay in touch about Cathy’s operation on Friday. I did some shopping since it was raining and I took a nap before my office hour so I would be fresh for the presentation and class. The presentation was pretty good and She’s the Man less good. It was raining heavily so I decided just to have dinner at Panera and then to go home to ride the stationary bike and watch the Indiana/North Carolina game.

No comments:

Post a Comment