Thursday, November 3, 2016

the gutters are finally clean

Wednesday went very well. David got to the gate at 9:00 and his two assistants did the servicing while we chatted. I asked him if he would do the gutter cleaning and he was fine with it and the two guys got up on the roof and cleaned out the gutters in less than 20 minutes. I was going to give them each 40 dollars but David thought 20 each was enough. I headed in to pick up Maddie after doing a pretty short workout and it was fun to chat with her. I headed in to Radford to bike along the river for 40 minutes then I had my office hour and I went to the personnel meeting before teaching at 5. It was then time to head to Tech to ride my bike and then watch the first part of the final game of the World Series, eventually won by the Cubs in 10 innings 8 to 7. Thursday was a more relaxed morning even though I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. I got up at 8:10 and did a full set of exercises and my full weights and most of my yoga. My calf was okay but I didn’t want to push it too far. I had practiced some of my pieces in the middle of the night and I got the garbage ready and the recycling ready. I drove in to town and my first class and then napped and then had my office hour (with my printer being fixed) and then taught my second class before heading off to play golf (47/47) and then a bike ride along the river before heading to Nagoya for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment