Sunday, November 27, 2016

still waiting

Sunday didn’t end up with a kayak trip but I did get to see my kayak friend for a couple of hours, visiting the dog walk and then to Cold Stone for ice cream cupcakes. I couldn’t take a chance on the kayak trip because I couldn’t predict what was going to happen when. I did some bike riding at home and also took a nice hike up to the orchard (it is strenuous enough to get me breathing heavy). I did my yoga and weights, played my piano, and straightened up the house a bit. I did get to the dinner for Michael Van Crowder and he seemed professional and quite affable. I think Rosemary appreciated my coming, especially since Robert was stuck in traffic. I talked to Cathy briefly and told her that I was pretty certain I could give Maddie a ride tomorrow. I did my lumosity training and my blog at Panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment