Monday, May 7, 2018

Anxious


Monday has started out poorly.  My bloodshot eye is still very red and I think that influenced my sleeping (I was up at 3:30) and didn’t really get back to sleep.  I had an appointment to see Dr. Farhi but she decided I didn’t need to come in but to wait till Wednesday to check in, just before I head down to North Carolina on Thursday.  Yesterday I did my knee exercises, went to play golf and shot a 51, tried to go fishing but Walker was way up, then headed back to take a nap and then head over to Tech to ride my bike for 40 minutes.  After I awoke at 3:30 I had to refigure my finances, but the AXA figure came out the same as I had figured, 141K, and that calmed me down a little.  I will be covered till 83 so that is pretty good, since I will be very surprised if I last that long.  I measured the window and will see if I can improvise something as a screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment