Monday, May 28, 2018

Back Walking at Tom's Creek


The rest of Sunday went pretty well.  I enjoyed mass but I’m still as agnostic as ever.  I chatted briefly with Beth and she told me I would be welcome back in the fall.  Rob had called while I was in mass and we headed for the Tom’s Creek trail and walked a little past the stream crossing, taking a break each way on the bench near the stream.  I felt pretty good and then I headed off to check out Walker but when I saw the river I realized no fishing there today.  I headed toward Pembroke, since it was pouring at Auburn Hills, but the weather still looked threatening so I decided to ride up to Big Stony just for the scenery.  However, when I got my first glimpse of the river, I could see that it was fishable so I picked a couple of nice spots and had fun casting away.  No fish but certainly a treat.  I drove home and took a nap before watching the Cavs beat the Celtics in game 7.  Lebron is just amazing, especially to win without Kevin Love and a very motley crew.  I did 30 minutes of biking, then my weights and shoulder exercises. 

Monday started out well, except my right ear is clogged and I will have to have it checked out when I go see Rob for bloodwork later this week.  I did my knee exercises, wrote up Autumn Bishop’s final, and caught up on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment