Friday, May 25, 2018

Trip Planning for Florida


Thursday had its problems but nothing very distressing.  I was having bathroom problems but I went out with Jeff Saperstein for coffee and bagels and that was fun.  Then I stayed home most of the day hoping for a bathroom resolution but none came so around 6:30, I drove out to Craig creek and went all the way out to my favorite spot and actually had a couple hits.  It was a lovely drive and I realized how lucky I am to have Craig Creek so close.  It’s about 10 miles to where you get to see the mountains, and Sinking Creek is not much further, but not as pretty and more congested.  I did my knee exercises and then my shoulder exercises along with riding my stationary bike for 30 minutes.  I watched a great game between Houston and Golden State, with Houston winning and going up 3-2 in the Western finals.  I am still pretty tired but I think my stability is better.  I did also set up my visit to my sister for June 12 through the 18th and that should be fun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment