Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Weaker and Napping


Monday has started well, although my shoulder is still hurting but perhaps a bit less.  I had a long talk with Judy last night and then Roberta called and we chatted for almost an hour.  Rob also checked in and he is going to try to get me in with the neurologist as soon as he can.  I did my knee exercises and  31 minutes of piano and singing.  Then I vacuumed the apartment.  Pretty good morning.  The rest of the day was okay.  I decide to go fishing out by Trail’s End, but the water was still a little fast, and even though I went to my new favorite spot I had no luck.  I passed the bridge turnoff but reconsidered and went back and caught two redeyes and then drove back through Fairlawn, then stopped at Walmart to pick up some supplies then headed home.  I watched the 7th episode of Krypton. 

Tuesday was a really tough day.  I probably took 5 naps, but I did my knee exercises, played a little piano, did my shoulder exercises, had a long talk with will, then drove out to Red Lobster for a real lobster dinner, which was probably the best tasting lobster I have ever had at Red Lobster.   I felt that it might be my last dinner at Red Lobster.  I was much weaker today even than yesterday.  I stopped at Food Lion and they had Ben and Jerry’s on sale for 2 for $7 so I bought 2 to finish off my lobster dinner (I only ate a very little from one of the containers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment