Saturday, May 26, 2018

Golf and More Walking


Friday went well, although I was pretty tired by the time evening came.  I did my knee exercises, then headed out to have lunch with Claire.  She was in good spirits because she didn’t have to drive to Atlanta to attend to Denise.  We did a walk up to the War Memorial building and back and that felt very good.  I did some shopping, getting a present for Elisabeth, the nurse who was so kind to me, and some stuff at Walmart, then bought a $50 golf bag at Dicks.  Because it looked like it might rain in Cburg, I drove out to Castle Rock and played nine, shooting a 48 and playing the last three holes at 250, 250, and 350 yards.  I drove home to nap and then watch the Cavs beat the Celtics with Lebron playing wonderfully.  I was too tired to do much (only 10 minutes of biking and no shoulder exercises) but I did a lot during the day so that is okay.    

Saturday morning I woke up a little anxious but I did my knee exercises and went through my finances again, and if I can hit my two key goals: first, getting through to March of 2020, when I will finish paying my truck (440 per month) and my AXA loan (1741 every three months), then I will have over a thousand to play with extra each month; second to teach until December of 2020, when I should be able to retire comfortably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment