Sunday, May 27, 2018

Feeling Stronger


Saturday morning I woke up a little anxious but I did my knee exercises and went through my finances again, and if I can hit my two key goals: first, getting through to March of 2020, when I will finish paying my truck (440 per month) and my AXA loan (1741 every three months), then I will have over a thousand to play with extra each month; second to teach until December of 2020, when I should be able to retire comfortably.  The rest of the day was kind of anxious.  I did buy a new phone because mine was having problems and Cellular Sales gave me a good deal on one, then I bought a larger pair of sneakers (13 wide) and they seem to put less pressure on my feet.  I drove around out on Craig Creek Road but I didn’t want to get too far out in case Rob called or Dave called.  He was going to finally have his talk with Erina and I hope it went well.  I did take a 30 minute walk at Tech and then I rode my stationary bike for 30 minutes and also did my shoulder exercises, along with playing some piano.  I watched some of the Houston / Golden State game but without Chris Paul I think the Warriors are going to the finals.

Sunday started okay, knee exercises then some piano, then some blogging and soon I will be getting ready for mass.  My heart really isn’t into going to mass but I know I will feel better if I go.  I would like to go fishing today and play golf but I am not sure how my schedule will work out.  I do want to talk to Dave and there is the possibility of going for a walk with Rob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment