Thursday, May 17, 2018

Even Weaker


Thursday was a tough day health wise but a good day for my finances.  I did my knee exercises, brought my bike inside, did some singing (I did get the songs from Beth) and then headed off for Radford.  I got my LTC documents out and it looked like I will have coverage for an assisted living place for 25K per year.   Even if it is taxed it would give me a total income of at least 78K, which would cover me at the three places I visited today and leave me at least 18K over, a figure that would allow me to help Cathy and still keep a vehicle.  I thought the place in Radford had the most green around it, although the guy at the one at the Crossing was quite friendly.  I was pretty weak all day and took several naps.  At the end of the day I drove out on Craig Creek Road in the rain and enjoyed the mountains in the distance.   Then I stopped off at Food Lion and headed home for 30 minutes of biking, some shoulder exercises and TV.  I am definitely getting weaker but I did feel okay at Food Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment