Friday, January 21, 2011

I got up and practiced, rode the bike and did weights and yoga. My wrists were okay, and then I drove into town, picked up the wrist x-rays, and went to see Dr. Cooley. He examined me and then did some electric stimulation, some manual manipulation, and thought I would see progress in a couple of weeks. I then went to my office and started reading Emma and checking the writing samples. More practicing followed and then I talked to Jeff Armistad about an easement on my property. I don’t think I can go back on my promise to the trees so I am going to do the easement even if I lose a lot of money. I will just have to work a few more years. Jeff also mentioned that my condition might be Lyme’s disease, and I am going to ask Rob about that tomorrow. In the evening I met Cathy, Claire and Maddie, and we figured out a good computer for her and also a carrying bag, photo shop, and an extended warranty that covers accidents. The Best Buy Geek Squad will come to their house to set up the printer and install Photo Shop. I must say that after my session with Dr. Cooley, my hands are killing me and I felt somewhat sick. He did say that might happen. I have to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment