Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On Sunday, after a long walk, I was able to put up Rob’s tie rack, and then Rob cooked dinner but I ended up leaving early when Noah wasn’t feeling well.
Monday morning was difficult. My hands were in a lot of pain and I couldn’t really practice. I drove down to the pasture and called Rob and he said I could take the naproxen again, and thankfully that helped a great deal. I made an appointment to see Dr. Gardner about me situation on Wednesday and I hope he can figure out the problem. I drove to my office and got a lot done there, finishing up the poetry submissions and mailing them out, taking care of a number of things in my office, including setting up a lunch date with Rebecca, who e-mailed me after not responding for two weeks. I then went for a long walk around campus with the snow just beginning to fall. I drove home and cooked dinner, then practiced and watched the National Championship game, which was a thriller, during which I did some yoga and weights.
Tuesday found my hands better, and after working on my Catskill life article, I practiced and then rode the bike. I had to start the generator and I decided to check the batteries when they got into the 90s and the batteries were very low, almost off the tester, way down in the red section. I think the only way to get an accurate idea is by how much juice is coming in. The batteries read 100% and the juice coming in was still high teens and I think that has to get down to mid single figures before the batteries are really close to full. I went for a long walk all the way to the hay barn and that was a good accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment