Friday, January 14, 2011

My wrists hurt in the morning but after taking the new medicine, they felt better. I was pretty down, but I had to go to my lunch date with Rebecca and that added nervousness to my unhappy condition. Fortunately, I had a long talk with Kelly and she was very supportive and made me feel a lot better. When Rebecca came into the Metro restaurant, I felt more relaxed and I was very taken with her. She has a doctorate, is very pretty and very smart. Our politics are very different but I am no longer such a big fan of Obama’s and I am truly not sure what the government should do right now. We talked for over an hour and she said she would like to get together again, which made me feel quite good. While I was out in the hollow later, she called and left a nice message talking about getting together again. I called her back and left a message that next Saturday would work.
My next strain was playing with my wrists bothering me, but the Tylenol and the half Vallium worked quite well and I played pretty well and my mistakes weren’t major and we even did “Sunday Kind of Love.” A potentially bad day turned into a very positive one. Who can beat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment