Friday, September 22, 2017

Golfing with Mary Gorton

Friday was a very good day.   I did my knee exercises, got stuff together for the trip, read some Augustine and Joshua, rode my bike for 40 minutes, then went off to play golf with Mary Gorton.  We had a lot of fun and you can tell she knows how to play golf.  On her good shots she hit the ball further than I did but her putting and her strategy let her down.  Playing from the red tees, I shot a 51 and she shot a 61 and since it was the first time she has played in a year, a 61 was a very good score.  My only problem was that I pulled my back a little lifting her bag in and out of my truck.  She doesn’t use her irons so I will ask her to leave them out or she will have to handle it herself.  We went to dinner at India Gardens and then I came home for a nap and then piano and my blog.  I will see if I can do my yoga and weights tonight.  Both Lou and Cathy are not feeling well and I offered to go shopping for them but Lou said they were okay for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment