Monday, September 18, 2017

No Townhouse to Rent

Monday was a difficult day but some good came out of it.  I got up and did my knee exercises then headed out to see 200 Huff Heritage.  I liked it inside and the master bedroom was quiet.  My only concern was the wall between 200 and the neighboring townhouse.  When Jean mentioned that she was showing it to another buyer later, I really wasn’t sure what to do.  I asked if I could wait till the woman who lived next door came home and I could hear the TV and her dog barking.  Jean said she would call me later, so I called Melinda a couple of times, leaving messages but she didn’t return my calls and I wanted to talk to her before I committed to the townhouse.  I talked to Dave and he made me feel that I should rent it so I emailed Melinda and finally got a response, which said that they would refund me the rest of the September rent.   I called Jean but bad news, the other party had rented it.  I was very frustrated but fortunately the Holy Spirit meeting calmed me down.  I also got an email from Jen and she doesn’t think working with me will be beneficial so I emailed her my thanks for all her time and wished her well with all the things that she was doing.  Right now I am still an agnostic, but I would like to have a loving intimacy with Jesus.  We’ll see.   I rode my bike for 40 minutes at RU and I also visited Dr. Trivedi, who had a cancellation where I got a blood booster shot.  My hemoglobin was slightly lower but not much so I should be fine throughout my trip.  Frustrating day but I am feeling pretty good and Dave called later and helped calm me even more.    


No comments:

Post a Comment