Saturday, September 16, 2017

Wondering where to move

Saturday went pretty well.  I didn’t sleep that well , mainly thinking about the rent to own one story townhouse I saw on 200 Huff Heritage.  Fortunately, I took a half a valium around 4 and was able to sleep until almost after 8.  I did the first set of my knee exercises, emailed Melinda asking when my meeting with the tenants was going to happen and complaining about them waking me up again.  I then drove out to the ABC store by Kroger and got 17 boxes so that was a relief. Then I headed out to 200 Huff Heritage and checked the distances to St. Mary’s, to Radford and to Blacksburg.  You can certainly hear I-81 but I need to get inside on Monday to really make a decision.   I asked a fellow across the street and he had no problem from the adjoining townhouses but he did say that at first the highway noise bothered him but then he got used to it although he did put up heavy curtains.  He thought 200 would get less noise so we’ll see.  I left a message and he left one for me about townhouses and I hope to connect with him later.  I took a 40 minute bike ride (up the steep part 4 times) then watched some TV and then cut my hair and got ready for Mass and the Welcome dinner.  Mass was fine and the Welcome dinner ended up well with me chatting with Jim and Barbara and Das and Cece.  I stayed after to help clean up and when I got home I did 25 minutes of piano, watched some of the Louisville / Clemson game, then got to my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment