Monday, September 11, 2017

Starting the hunt for a house

Monday was a good day.  I did my knee exercises, read some Augustine and some of the Bible, and then headed out to look at some rental houses and go to my office to hand in my evaluation form and my extra employment form.  I chatted with Rosemary some and Moira and then headed out to go back to my apartment, ride my bike (three times up the steeper part),  then a nap before heading out for Holy Spirit.  The group was very good again and they asked me to read the gospel and I did okay.  They did pray for me to get a place where I can sleep, which is crucial.  Melinda called in response to my email pointing out her great concern about the tenants above being able to make noise anywhere in their apartment at any time and she left a message and I should hear from her tomorrow.  I talked to Judy about faith and I am still struggling with a belief in God, the resurrection of Jesus and the resurrection of the body.  I keep praying and going to Mass and Holy Spirit and RCIA so I hope something will happen at some point.  I still have to play the piano and do my yoga and weights so I still have work ahead of me.     


No comments:

Post a Comment