Thursday, September 14, 2017

still getting to sleep

Wednesday turned out pretty well.  Knee exercises, reading the Bible and Augustine.   Then I went out to play golf at Auburn Hills (it is 19 dollars during the week but they do have a 30 round special for 750 dollars, which isn’t a bad deal but I don’t want to spend 750 right now.  I shot a 52, which was fine for Auburn because it is a much harder course than the old Meadows.  I rode my bike for 40 minutes in the Perry Street parking area and then headed home for dinner.  I struggled to do my weights and yoga and I didn’t do my piano or my blog.  I just sat and watched Clash of the Titans. 

Thursday was also a pretty good day.  I slept well, did my full prayers and songs at 6:00 (when the upstairs tenants aren’t awake yet), then did my knee exercises.  I then went to get my bloodwork but despite sticking me twice (and getting in the vein), my blood wouldn’t flow so I have to go back tomorrow.  I got a good bike ride in at Hethwood (going up the steeper part 4 times) for 40 minutes and then I decided to dry out the kayak.  I was able to dry it out completely despite it being overcast and I cleaned out the truck, straightened out the tarp, put some more golf balls in my bag and read some of the Idiot and Augustine.  I also had a nice chat with Mary Gorton about writing and religion.  Later I talked with Gyorgyi and we are going to meet for lunch at Lefty’s at 1 tomorrow.  I did my piano playing and later I will do my weights and yoga.  I did get a response from Melinda Dunford and she is not going to reduce my rent but she will try to set up a meeting with the upstairs tenants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment