Tuesday, September 12, 2017

the rental home search continues

Tuesday was a decent day even if it rained all day.  I started my knee exercises, then called Dr. Poovey’s office about my eyes and the prednisone.  He said that below 20 mg. and I should be fine for a new prescription so I was able to go in at 10:30 and get my eyes checked out.  My left eye is really bad (partially due to the start of a cataract) but Poovey thought a new prescription would bring my eyesight back to 20/30 which would be much better than it is right now.  I ordered new lenses (costing 340 dollars) and I am hoping they will be ready by the 20th, just before my trip.  I then had a crispy chicken sandwich and a Frosty and then a nap in my truck.  The nap really helped and I thenwent to look at a couple houses, neither of which will work out for me.  I then drove home for another nap and after that went to the Perry Street garage for 40 minutes of flat biking.  I emailed Maddie and Claire, congratulating the latter for getting the job.  She thanked me for all my help.  I talked to Lou and he was doing okay but Cathy probably has a kidney stone so that is not the best news.  I also had a good and funny exchange with my kayak buddy.  I did practice some piano and I hope I have enough energy to do my weights and yoga.  I also edited Lauren’s essay but she is still using her grandad’s experience and that isn’t working.  They fixed the floor in the upstairs apartment and it is a definite improvement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment