Monday, August 6, 2018

An anxious day


Sunday was a tough day and at many points during it I almost took a half of a valium but I didn’t.  I got up feeling a little anxious, but I did my knee exercises and practiced some piano, and then headed off to the 11:30 Mass and I sang pretty well.  Brent was right behind me and it is always nice to hear his voice.  I saw Beth and chatted for a couple minutes and then I decided to head over to Tech for a 40 minute walk, which did calm me down some.  Then I was stuck with much too much time on my hands so I drove out to Walker Creek, feeling the whole time that I was wasting gas.  The river was up but I fished at the bridge at White Gate and  caught one small fish.  It seemed like a waste of time but I drove back to Tech and drove around campus for 40 minutes and that also calmed me a bit and then I headed home to watch TV.   

No comments:

Post a Comment