Saturday, July 25, 2015

a mixed start for the trip

A good opening day for my trip but I think I drove a little too much and then couldn’t find a campground. I will probably stay at a nearby truck stop rather than spending 100 for a room I don’t really need. I am presently eating at a Ruby Tuesdays and I will probably stay here until at least 10:30 then head off. I am waiting for a call from Kelly about the house. I was hoping she would be more comfortable with things by now but it appears not. I got up early, loaded the truck, then went back to sleep. When I got up I did my leg raises, weights and yoga, then showered and headed off. I drove to JMU and rode my bike for 50 minutes then kept driving and stopped at Shippensburg University for a 40 minute bike ride. I should have stopped but I kept driving and got to the Ruby Tuesdays just before dark. My call with Kelly didn’t go well. I am confused and I don’t think I am helping her right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment