Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Closer to heading for Labrador

Today has been a good day. I hiked in the morning, pruning the road and the orchard. I added queen anne’s lace and common evening primrose to my flowering list. All of the fruit is gone from the fruit trees. I vacuumed the kayak so it should be fine now. I used the air conditioning today and that really helped. I practiced jazz piano and did my leg raises, weights and yoga. Then it was time to head to Nissan to get my tires rotated and the truck checked out for the Labrador trip. The truck was fine and then I went and played golf shooting a 45 and then a 46, so it was a good day, especially good putting. After a dinner of broccoli and shrimp at Nagoya I rode my bike along the river for 50 minutes then went to my office for a quick nap. Rob wasn’t available for a walk but perhaps tomorrow. I haven’t heard from Sarah Morris so I am not sure if I will be meeting her and Emma for lunch. I am set to have lunch with Claire on Friday and then hopefully dinner with Gyorgyi on Friday. I did read an article about the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s and I have a little of 2 categories but I certainly don’t seem to have a real problem right now. I guess a lot of people worry about this but I think I am still in pretty good shape. My lumosity training is getting better so I guess that is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment