Thursday, July 23, 2015

the trip is getting closer

A fairly restless night and I finally gave up on sleep around 5, then did things around the house until it was light enough to drive up to the orchard and do the lawn mowing. It went well and when I got back I was able to go back to sleep for a little while and when I awoke I decided to do the trimming and that also went very well with the trimmer battery running out just as I finished. I took a hike after that and that was fine. A few more flowers (daisy fleabane, chicory and white asters). I practiced some, did my leg raises, weights and yoga, and straightened up the house a little more. I am planning on leaving Saturday so tomorrow will be fairly busy, especially with lunch with Claire and perhaps dinner with Gyorgyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment