Monday, July 13, 2015

the dizziness is getting worse

Today was a decent day but I was pretty dizzy at points throughout the day so I called Rob’s office to set up an appointment on Wednesday. I hope it is nothing too serious (perhaps my weight loss or my meds or the pre-diabetic stuff). I am starting to worry a little about driving and riding my bike. I don’t want to hurt anyone else or myself. I had one instance on my bike where I had to stop and I almost had to sit down. I need to figure out what is going on. I am a little dizzy right now. This morning I took a hike to the orchard and back and it was hard for me. I needed a nap when I got back but I was able to do my leg raises, weights and yoga before I headed out to meet Claire for lunch at Nagoya’s. She is doing very well and I hope she gets one of the full time positions at Tech or Radford. I went to play golf, feeling a little dizzy but I played okay. I was one over bogey golf for 4 holes (including the par 5) but I got an 8 on the next hole and then a 7 on the next. That meant I had almost no chance to break 50 (I would need a 4, 4, 5, not impossible but very difficult). On hole 7 I put my second shot in the water and then chipped to within 8 feet and fortunately made the putt for a 5. That meant I needed a 4, 4 to break 50 and it didn’t look good on the par 3 after my first shot rolled off the back of the green. Very fortunately, I putted to within 4 feet and made the putt for a 3. Now all I needed was a 5 on the final hole, a difficult, uphill par 4, and my first two shots were quite good. My third shot was good but it rolled way back off the green so I had about a 40 foot putt. I hit it well but I still had 5 feet and amazingly, I sunk the curving putt for a remarkable 49. I then went to RU for a nap and then my lumosity session, and then to the Perry Street Garage to ride my bike while the weather outside continued poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment