Sunday, June 26, 2011

A productive morning, cleaning out more stuff from under the house, checking the batteries (1185, 1205, 1205, kind of low but not desperate), practicing, meditation, yoga and weights, using the battery trimmer to finish trimming around the house. When I went to put the screen back on, I noticed that the copperhead in the corner was sunning him or her self. I don't bother it and I hope it won't bother me.
I decided to head for the river again to kayak and it was very good again. I was even more stable than last time and I had a lot of fun.
After a nap I went off to play golf and played well although I lost my swing at the end and finished with a 50 from the white tees.
I have resigned myself to teaching core courses this fall but Kate Hawkins’ memo was very supportive and I will try to do a very good job. I have the 321 outline and rules done but I can’t do anything else until I find out my schedule.
My weight has stayed at about 216, which is much better than it was but I really want to get it below 210, with a goal of 205. I am not eating snacks between meals and if I can keep exercising a lot I will lose more weight.
Tamara from VOF and Irv the botanist come out on Wednesday and I hope that goes well. I would love to save the 7K by doing the easement with VOF instead of the Western Virginia Land Trust but I am going to do the easement no matter what.
I should see Gyorgyi this week and it will be fun to catch up. She seems to be doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment