Friday, June 3, 2011

A very busy week but it is Friday and class is basically over. I may have to look quickly at 2 portfolios but that is it. It was a fun class and it went so fast.
Claire’s graduation was a very nice event, not too long and with speakers who lacked pretense and made some good points. We went to sonic after to celebrate a little and I really enjoyed myself.
The borax treatment with the renewal of the insulation was today and the two Dodson workers also installed a power vent, which should help keep the humidity down. I am going to turn the refrigerator off while I am gone just in case the vent uses more power than they told me. It cost almost 1200 but now the wood is protected and the wet insulation is gone.
The greenhouse has been very productive with lettuce and sugar snap peas every day. The orchard has also produced, with the sweet cherry tree producing a lot of fruit. The bear got to my cherry so I will have to pick a little sooner next year. I don’t mind that much; the bear needs to eat also. The wineberries should be in when I return and that will be a treat.
Things with Cathy’s sister have gotten even worse and I talked to her a couple of days ago and it may have helped the situation a little.
I will be on my way tomorrow after I drive in to have my final, scheduled for two. I can’t wait to get on the road and to see Kelly, Alfredo and Lucia, Herb, Gabes, Francesca and Julian, and Marie. I may see Tina if we can set something up. I hope it’s not too hot up in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment