Monday, June 27, 2011

Today was a mediocre day. I need more things to occupy my time. I didn’t sleep well, waking up in the middle of the night and eating a sandwich and watching TV. When I finally got up around 8 I forced myself into my routine of the Neti pot, tridoshic oil, practice and doing chores around the house. Then I decided to try out my big pack on the New River Trail but that didn’t work well. The pack was too heavy with the waders and fishing boots in it and when I snuck down into a pasture to fish, I didn’t catch anything though I did get a couple of hits. When I got back to the truck I was exhausted and hungry so I stopped at a Bojangles to have dirty rice, spicy pintos, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes with gravy along with a biscuit, followed by a small blizzard at Dairy Queen, certainly not a Kripalu meal. I then took a nap in my office and did some work and then drove to Bburg to look at another condo. This was not as nice a setting and I didn’t like the entrance, so I will have Susan keep looking. I have to find out if the bank would even finance such a purchase. I then took a walk by the greenhouses at VT and the gardens were in full bloom. As I write this entry I am hoping that my creative juices will get going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment