Sunday, January 7, 2018

A good day singing

Saturday was an odd day.  I woke up very tired and spent a lot of time napping.  I did go out to try to buy a couple of humidifiers but Walmart didn’t have the cool mist ones that don’t need filters.  I did some singing and my knee exercises but it was a long day, with my cough staying about the same.  Then around 8 pm I suddenly felt better and was able to practice the piano, do my weights and yoga, and do my bike riding along with a shower. 

Sunday I was lethargic at the start but I made it to practice and the singing was very rewarding.  I joked with Beth some and I think she enjoys my humor.  Then I stayed to help take the Christmas stuff down, which took over two hours.  Then it was home for a long nap (over an hour) and then some football watching and my knee exercises and 30 minutes of biking.  I hope to do my weights and yoga later.  I talked with Rob and he thought I shouldn’t get the blood shot since my number is 32 and they only cover it below 30.  My protein in the urine number is 5 which is the best since I got sick,   


No comments:

Post a Comment