Sunday, January 21, 2018

Some Health Concerns

Saturday was highlighted by Rob and I driving up to Salem to see Caryl, Rob’s mother.  She was pretty frail and walking with a cane but she was still lively and we had a nice visit back at her place at Brandon Oaks. 

Sunday turned out to be an okay day but it was a very tiring one and I didn’t sing very well because I was shaking too much and the news of the rise in my protein in the urine level (from 5 to 9) has me a little spooked.  After singing I went to play golf and did okay, shooting a 97 even though it was pretty damp.  I then called Rob and he invited me over to watch the end of the New England game, which I did, and then we took a walk on the Tom’s Creek trail even though I was exhausted.  We went back to his house and he made me some dinner and we watched UVa beat Wake by 10 and then we watched some of the Philadelphia game.

No comments:

Post a Comment