Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Shaking Too Much

               Tuesday was an okay day, the main concern being how cold it was and how much shaking there was in my hands.  I did my knee exercises, then wrote my nomination letter for my kayak friend.  I addressed it to Amanda Coconut who is the chair of the Presidential search committee at Myopic university located in Valley of Despair, North Dakota.  It had some fun lines in it and my friend laughed a lot.  Heather Hodges came at about 1:30 to inspect the apartment, just after I finished my 30 minute bike ride and some singing practice for Sunday.  I rested some with the heating pad on my stiff left shoulder/neck area and I napped a bit with the heading pad on (probably not a good idea but my injury felt much better).  Then I decided to drive out to Mountain Lake and take in the view.  The view was pretty impressive but I got so tired I had to take a quick nap even though the temperature was only 21 outside.  The sunlight beaming in warmed up the cab of the truck pretty much so I actually did fall asleep.  I then drove back for another nap and the drove over to Kroger for a 30 minute walk and some supplies.  Then it was time for some more singing and a very needed shower.  I may try some weights and yoga but I won’t press too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment